- 2 packages Jiffy Vegetarian Corn Muffin mix
- 6 Tbsp reduced aquafaba (see instructions)
- 2/3 cup oat milk or plant-based milk of choice
- 1 jalapeno sliced (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Reduce aquafaba: drain the liquid from a can of chickpeas and pour into a small saucepan on medium heat. Reduce volume by 1/3, and remove from heat. Meanwhile, line your muffin tins with cupcake liners.
- Combine ingredients: when aquafaba is ready, whisk all ingredients (except jalapeno). Gently stir in jalapeno slices at the end, then scoop into muffin tins. 2-3 oz or 1/4 cup-ish of batter works well.
- Bake: bake for 15 mins, then test with toothpick. If toothpick comes out clean, your muffins are ready. Cool for 10-15 mins, then carefully remove from tin and place on cooling rack. Enjoy!