Whip up this delish acai bowl pre or post surf, hike, or morning workout to fuel up for the rest of the day!
- 3 packets frozen unsweetened acai
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 2-3 Tbsp peanut butter
- 3/4-1 1/2 cup coconut milk*
- Coconut flakes
- Almond slivers
- Peanut butter
1. First, freeze bananas if not already frozen. Peel ripe bananas, break in half, and freeze in a sealed container for at least 12 hours, and up to 2 months. Before blending smoothie, prepare toppings.
2. Place all ingredients into a blender. Start blending on low, and increase speed gradually as the ingredients blend together. If blender stalls, stop, stir, and begin again at lowest speed, or stir with agitator if your blender provides one.
3. Pour smoothie into bowl and add toppings. Enjoy!
*depends on size of blender - fill until half the other ingredients are covered
Need some help? Check out this video.
Keywords: acai bowl, vegan acai bowl, acai smoothie bowl, thick acai bowl, thick smoothie bowl, healthy acai bowl, how to make acai bowl