This green spirulina smoothie is decadent AND ultra healthy! It's packed with protein, nutrients and antioxidants. And it basically tastes like a milkshake. What's not to love?
- 2 frozen ripe bananas
- 1/2 - 1 cup frozen mangoes
- 1 heaping Tbsp peanut butter
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 1 teaspoon spirulina (or less if you want a less green smoothie)
- 1-2 cups coconut milk to nearly cover solid ingredients (more if you like thinner smoothie)
- Nut butter (I had Macadamia nut butter on hand, but use what you have!)
- Sliced bananas
- Coconut flakes
- Macadamia nuts
- Coconut whipped cream
Blend all ingredients until smooth.
Tip: start your blender on low, and build up speed as your ingredients mix in.
Layer in blueberries, bananas, etc. as you desire, and top with whipped cream, and anything else you're feeling.
Keywords: spirulina smoothie, green spirulina smoothie, spirulina powder, spirulina shake, healthy green smoothie, green protein smoothie, green spirulina shake