This simple peanut butter banana smoothie bowl is perfect for days when you want something sweet, yet healthy. It's protein packed and plays well with lots of classic smoothie toppings.
- 2-3 Tbsp peanut butter
- 2 frozen bananas (4 halves)
- 1-2 cups of ice
- 2-3 cups coconut milk (or plant based milk of choice)
- 1/2 avocado (optional but recommended)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- 1-2 Tbsp vanilla or chocolate protein powder (optional)
- 2-4 Tbsp Coconut yogurt (optional)
- Sliced bananas
- Cacao nibs
- Coconut flakes
- Peanut butter
1. Freeze bananas: peel and half ripe bananas and freeze in a container for at least 12 hours.
2. Blend smoothie: add all solid ingredients to the blender, then top with coconut milk until it almost covers the other ingredients. Blend until smooth, starting on low and increasing speed as the smoothie comes together.
3. Add toppings & enjoy!
Keywords: peanut butter banana smoothie bowl, smoothie bowl, peanut butter banana smoothie, peanut butter smoothie,